GoatZ because we need goat zombies damnit
Those of you familiar with the game/bug fest called Goat Simulator will not be surprised that the wacky crowd behind it have decided to give us an add-on (Steam) or a full game iOS/Android were you can now survive (I use this term loosely) in a Zombiefied world. Enter Goat Simulator: GoatZ.
Packed with more bugs than you could ever report and the features below, this is (I shudder to say it) a must have for those not too serious about your zombie survival games.
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
iTunes Link: Goat Simulator GoatZ